Where the Company, and the Vendor, agree that the Vendor will make use of the website www.allquotes.co.za from date of first use by both parties subject to the following terms and conditions:
The Vendor shall
- Keep confidential any user information. The company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions by giving the vendor not less than 30 days written notice.
- Irrevocably indemnifies the company and its staff against any claim of any nature howsoever arising.
- Respond to all queries sent to them by The Company within 48 hours otherwise they will be removed from www.allquotes.co.za with immediate effect.
The Company shall
- Use its best endeavours to ensure that the website www.allquotes.co.za is updated at all times.
- Not be responsible for internet issues which are deemed to be out of the Company’s control.
- Forward all quote requests to the Vendors email address immediately upon receiving them.
- Amend and update the categories and areas that the Vendor may be allocated from time to time to improve the service.
- Reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate this agreement. 30 days notice will be given to the Vendor.
No person, business, or website may frame this website or any of the pages in this website.
Except as provided to the contrary in the terms & conditions, all rights, titles, interests, and ownership (including all rights under all copyright, patent, and other intellectual property laws) in, to or of this website are the sole property of ALLQUOTES or a third party licensor. All moral rights are reserved.
AllQuotes logo and sub-logos, marks, and trade names are the trademarks of ALLQUOTES and no person may use them without prior written permission. Any other trademark or trade name that may appear on this website or other marketing material of ALLQUOTES is the property of its respective owner.
Except as expressly permitted under the terms & conditions, this website may not be:
- Modified, distributed, or used to make derivative works;
- Rented, leased, loaned, sold or assigned;
- Decompiled, reverse engineered, or copied; or
- Reproduced, transferred, or distributed.
All violations of proprietary rights or the terms & conditions will be prosecuted to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law.
- Disputes between the parties not resolved within 30 days of written notification may be submitted to arbitration;
- The arbitrator must be a person agreed upon by both parties;
- The arbitration must be held at the headquarters of AllQuotes or its parent company.